Sunday, September 30, 2012

October????

Ok where did September go?  I can't believe October 1st is tomorrow.  Only 4 more weeks until our little one arrives.  Amazing.  Joe had off this past week so he got to work and painted the Nursery aka my old office.  It came out adorable.  Now just to add some wall art, curtains, crib, rocker ect.. and we're all set.

I'll may post pictures this week but might wait until everything is complete.  I hope to get the curtains done and her name in fabric framed letters done this week.  I still have to work on stock for the shop along with finishing up a few remaining orders.   I did work on some New Items and also have some more DIY items like Bride and Groom peg dolls with stands!

Check out what just hit the shop!

Set of 4 Fall Flower hair clips


Kokeshi Mario and Princess Peach!


Skinny Headbands!





It's off to bed for me.  Hope your enjoying Fall!

XO,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment