Thursday, September 12, 2013

Corners Of My Home (Part One)

I thought it would be fun to take a tour of our home.  We live in a modest town home.  It's not a huge mansion, can sometimes feel cluttered with baby toys, shipping boxes and supplies but it's ours and we love it.  It's home...... (note I realized I neglected to take pictures of our dining room and second floor so we'll do this post in 2 parts)


When you enter the front door immediately to
the left is our baywindow/eat in kitchen nook


This shot is the view from our kitchen table

(I'm thinking of painting my cabinets...eek! 
Possibly a cream color with an antique effect)


View in the kitchen looking down to the nook


When you come out of the kitchen there is a little openish hallway
then you enter the living room/dining room comb

This is our living room before we repainted 3 of the walls
(the wall color is Benjamin Moore Chopped Dill)



Living room re-painted.  Wall with fire place was left green
Remaining 3 walls were painted Benjamin Moore Squirehill buff.  
It's the color most of our home is painted


I love how the furniture stands out more against the lighter wall


Dining Room 



Thats it for this addition.  Now to photo the rest!

XO,
K





No comments:

Post a Comment