Saturday, July 21, 2012

Customs

Wow where's the summer going.  I can't believe it's the endish of July.  Only 4 months left to we meet little Emily.

I've been working on a lot of super fun customs other than brides and grooms and wanted to share.
today I finished a custom for the show Supernatural.  This lovely customer is a super fan and will be attending a convention this fall.  She wants to have all of the actors sign each of there character pegs.

From left to right you have.....

Balthazar, Castiel, Crowley, Dean, Sam and Bobby.  I think they came out pretty well.





Legend of Zelda Kokeshi



New Plush line coming......

Meet Fiona the bunny




I started to teach myself to sew.  I want to make some things like curtains and blankets for the baby but I also want to start a plush line eventually turning my kokeshi style dolls in to stuffed lovable dolls.

Fiona the bunny is my first attempt at a plush and I think she came out really well.  Not sure when she'll be in the shop (soon)  I want to make a few in different patterns to have ready to ship.  I'm also working on her brother Finnegan and a Bear called Simon.  He's a proper bear.  Never leaves the house without his bow tie and is thinking of growing a handlebar mustache. (hee,hee)

It's my Mother-in-law's 84th birthday today.  Happy birthday MOM!  I'm off to get ready and celebrate.  Going to dinner then back to our house for cake.  YUM

XO,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment