Monday, January 21, 2013

Follow Through...

I'm a huge culprit of not following through with certain things in my business.  Mostly design ideas.
Last year I started to create the Disney villains and Kids around the world in kokeshi form.  I never finished either project.  This year I'm determined to finish them.  This blog is going to keep me accountable for it too.  I'm making a deadline for each project.

Disney Villains Collection:

~completion date : May 1st, 2013

   ~Cruella (done)
   ~Malificent (done)
   ~Ursula
   ~Evil Queen
   ~Queen of Hearts (done 1-28)
   ~Gaston
   ~Jafar
   ~Lady Tremaine and the Stepsisters


Children around the world Collection:

~Completion date: July 1, 2013

    ~Dutch girl (done)
    ~Italy
    ~Africa
    ~Latin America
    ~Ireland
    ~U.K.


I also want to do Hansel and Gretel.

LOTS to do!

XO,
K





 

No comments:

Post a Comment