Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year, New Designs

A week into the new year and orders are slowly starting to gearing up for another crazy wedding season.  I'm taking the same approach as last year.  Instead of working by wedding date as each order comes in I confirm the order then assign a completion date.  Worked great last year so if it's not broken....

Today I finished this kokeshi custom that I just love.  I will probably offer it in the shop.  This lovely customer wanted a bride and her secret superhero groom captain america with shield.


Also coming are these tiny (1") sweetheart blocks.  They make a great add on to any topper



I'll also be expanding my children's accessory line to include more jewelry.  Really excited about that.  Just have to find the time between daughters naps to get creative.


xo, 

K



No comments:

Post a Comment