Friday, July 12, 2013

Catching up...

Well hello friends, it's been a while hasn't it?  life's been quite busy around here, I've finally found a nice balance between caring for little miss E who is now 8 months! and running my shop.





People aren't kidding when they say take time to enjoy your little one.  Time really flew by.  We are having the time of our lives watching her grow. She's quite the character and always has us laughing.  She's a happy go with the flow baby.

We just got back from a needed vacation.  We took a 14hr drive to Hilton Head South Carolina to visit family.  My brother and his family live in Bluffton which is right out side of HHI and my Aunt, uncle and cousins live right on the island.
In the pool with daddy....


Hanging with Miss Lucy


It was a great week catching up I miss them so.

On the work front I'm happily caught up with orders.   I have a few on my desk that will be complete this coming week.  I hope to then start some new projects/products and post regularly on this blog.



XO,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment