Thursday, May 24, 2012

Welcome!

The blog has a new home.  I finally decided to move my old blog over here.  I wanted to make everything uniform to coordinate with Knottingwood

It's a work in progress but I'm off to a good start.  I'm annoyed that I can't find the picture I used of my husband and I from the old blog.  I have a feeling they are on my old dell laptop that blew up a year ago.  We stink at taking pictures and don't have any recent ones.  Being pregnant I'm not at all feeling picture perfect to take new ones.

I have big plans not only for the blog but my business especially since the dynamic of my shop will change once the baby comes.  I'll have to take less customs until I get into a routine with being a new mom.  I want to try to have more ready to ship items.  I'll be adding accessories like hair clips and jewelry.   Plush toys to cuddle.  I want to take the kokeshi's and make them plush.  I'm currently researching a good first sewing machine.  Luckily when my Mom comes to visit mid June she can teach me a thing or two.

It's time for me to get some sleep.

XO,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment