Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Boy or Girl?

Friday I went for my 20 week ultra sound.  My husband and Mom ( here from Florida for 2 weeks )  came with me.  I can tell from my husbands pacing that he will be a clam nervous wreck during delivery (if that makes sense)

Everything went perfectly.  Baby is healthy, has all it's fingers and toes!  At first baby was hiding only kicking a leg or arm here or there but at the same time baby is very active.  At one point the tech was trying to get a photo/measurement of the baby's left hand.  She innocently said I can't find the left hand which sent my husband into panic mode.  It was there just hiding.

After all the measuring and testing came the moment of truth boy or girl?  We'll baby decide to play a game and stick it's arm between it's legs!  "Ha Ha Mom and Dad" "Guess what I am!"  The tech was able to get the baby to move it's arm.... drum role.........


Emily Agnes will be joining us in November.

We can't wait.  My husband was ecstatic. Secretly hoping for a girl.  Actually the whole family my side and his wanted a girl.  We are blessed.  Now it's time to starting decorating the nursery!

XO,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment