Wednesday, June 13, 2012

It's Here!!!!!

My sewing machine finally arrived!  I'm so excited to start learning.  I haven't taken it out of the box yet.  It has a CD that I have to watch and of course a booklet to read.  I've already started creating softie patterns.  I can wait to make them come alive.  If you can believe it I'm a little nervous to crack the box open.


My mom finally arrived from Florida!  We've been having fun just talking and catching up.  Tomorrow we are off to the outlets to try to find me some clothes that fit with my growing belly.  All of the sudden I just popped! 

Friday it's off to the doctor for a sonogram we're crossing fingers they can tell us the gender.  If that happens my husband is ready to go on a shopping spree.  I'll have to keep him in check LOL.

Hope your having a lovely Wed.


XO,
K



No comments:

Post a Comment