Friday, June 1, 2012

Sewing Machine

I did it!  I finally purchased my first sewing machine.  Ok that's a lie.  When I was in high school my mom bought me a brother sewing machine but I never followed through with learning.  My mom is a great sewer and ended up taking it over.  She still has it to this day.

I decided on this bad boy.  I didn't do a ton of research but it got great reviews from other customers who purchased it.  It was also top on the consumers digest best buy.  BONUS I had a 100 sears gift card to put towards it!  I think it will be a great learning machine. I already have a few ideas of things I want to make.  Of course i'll share here.



The best part is I should have it in my hands by the time my mom comes up from Florida this month.  My local Sears store didn't have it in stock so I have to wait for it to ship to me.  I want her to show me a few things.  This time I'll pay attention and have interest!

No big plans for the weekend.  Hoping to get a jump on current orders.

Have a lovely weekend!

XO,

K


No comments:

Post a Comment