Friday, October 26, 2012

Counting Down

I'm officially 39 weeks today.  My due date is a week from tomorrow Nov 3.  My entire family is on the edge of their seats waiting for the arrival of Miss Emily.  She seems to be content in my belly.  No signs of escape yet.

We are currently waiting out hurricane Sandy aka Frankenstorm which is supposed to hit NJ Monday night/ Tuesday.  My husband is worried she'll come in the eye of the storm.  He's a worst case scenario kind of guy.  I think I'll be taking it to the end which is fine with me.  I still have a ton of inventory I'm trying to get done to keep the shop open.

My Mom fly's in on Wed night from Florida.  I'm so excited.  She'll be here for a month helping me adjust with little one.   Hopefully her flight doesn't change again.  It's already changed once because of the hurricane.

In shop news I've been busy painting and making hair accessories.  Here's a peek at some of the new hair clips and headbands I've been working on.

Cinderella Inspired Headband


Holly Berry Hair Bow


Forest Critters Hair Bow


Jack Frost Clip set


Polka Dot Hair Bows


Princess Hair Bow


Red Ridding Hood Pendant and Tote set


Rapunzel Pendant and Headband Set



XO,

K




No comments:

Post a Comment