Tuesday, November 26, 2013

It's Coming....

That time of year that is.  I'm so excited. I think because we now have a wee one in the house.  Emily's not aware of the magic yet but it's still fun.  Next year will be really exiting with her.  I'm gearing up for Friday, that's usually when I take our fall decorations down and decorate for Christmas.  The tree will be a challenge with a walking 13 month old.

It's been super busy in the shop getting orders complete and shipped in time for the holidays.  I have another craft fair Dec 7 & 8, I'm no where near ready for and I don't think I will be. Other than trying a bridal expo next year I think this is it for the fairs.  Not the right venue for my products.   I wanted to have more inventory painted... Oh well maybe some secret elves will visit my office at night and help me out  (a girl can dream can't she?)

Here are some of the customs I've been working on....

This fox was a non custom just felt like making one
He's the first is a new woodland creatures series.  
A raccoon is on my desk half finished 


Sophia the first and Merida from Brave
I  have a Sophia pendant in the shop now


2 sports fans


Siblings who have their own custom superhero capes



An expectant couple



Custom ornaments for a gang of friends that 
get together once a month



Hope your enjoying your start to the holiday season.  Can't wait for Turkey Thursday!

XO,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment