Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy Pre-Halloween

I wanted to share some pre Halloween pictures Emily took with her cousin JJ today.  My niece and I had so much fun dressing them up and watching them play, really Emily playing with JJ and JJ smiling his adorable smile.

I bought Emily's costume last year on clearance at Babies R Us. $7.99!  Emily was only  3 or 4 weeks old but I couldn't pass up a bargain.  Luckily I guessed right on the size.   She tried it on for the first time today and it fit!!!





This picture kills me.  
Emily is a pacifier kid (she calls it a nee nee)
if you look closely you can see she's checking out
JJ's pacifier.  Wondering : why do you like this kind and 
not the stand issue green hospital one like me?


BTW how adorable does JJ look as a pumpkin!

Happy Wednesday!

XO, K

No comments:

Post a Comment