Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Our Fall Home

I finally got around to adding some touches of fall around the house.  I don't have much in terms of decorations but I thinks it's just enough to know the season is here.  Honestly I sometimes think less is better.  I have to revisit our Christmas decorations and do a little house cleaning.  For Christmas I'd like to totally switch to a more nature inspired theme around the house.  Ok enough about Christmas back to fall.  Here we go...............

My living room mantle


Dining room buffet cabinet
(its actually our old tv stand lol)


Dining Table


Two tiny fabric pumpkins and a ceramic scarecrow :)


It's not much but enough to feel fall in the air.  The weather turned back to how October should be
a little bite in the air.  Last week it was humid and 80 Eewww :)

How do you decorate for Fall or do you.  Is this your favorite time of year?  

Happy Wed!


No comments:

Post a Comment