Tuesday, October 22, 2013

New Designs and Changes.....

Hello ! I recently finished a new Large Kokeshi Nativity Set if you follow me on Instagram, facebook or twitter you probably are sick of seeing it and the various stages of it in process.

It's finally done and available in the shop.  Right now this particular one with the palm tree is a one of a kind.  That was my last palm tree.  I don't think I'll be ordering any more.  I'll make another but some thing else will replace the palm tree.  Maybe a cloth manger?




 The dolls are loose on the stand so you can pose them as you wish.  It also makes it easier for shipping.  Now I'm working on some wise men as an add on to the set.

I also wanted to share some changes going on in the shop.  Our Original Peg Doll Cake toppers and dolls will be discontinued as of Jan 1, 2014  I haven't been happy with the quality of the dolls I've been getting from my supplier.  They aren't the same smooth dolls with nice round heads as they were before.  Soooo, I decided to retire them and focus my attention on these Kokeshi dolls.  I really love this style doll and the sweet expressions I'm creating as my signature.

Here's the good part.  From now until Jan 1, 2014 the Original Peg dolls that started it all are now $45.00 until they are gone!  I've rolled back the prices to 2010 the year I started creating and selling them.

Don't miss out!  Once my stock is depleted they will be gone forever.....

XOXO
K


No comments:

Post a Comment