Saturday, August 4, 2012

Custom fun

Happy Saturday!  It's been terribly hot here in Jersey.  I'm done will summer sad to say.  Ready to enjoy the crisp air of Fall.  Plus I'll be closer to meeting my little girl.

I wanted to pop in and share a custom I worked on today.  I'm really loving these kokeshi style dolls.  It's making me consider phasing out some styles of dolls in my shop.  I actually have a shop revamp I will be doing right before little miss E comes along.  New stuff coming stay tuned!....

Right let me get back to the custom!  I was commissioned to do a Audrey Hepburn from Breakfast at Tiffany's and a Jeremy Lin former NY Knick.  I think they came out awesome and have offered them in the Shop









How adorable are they!

Are you watching the Olympics!  I am.  Absolutely love it.  So exciting.  

GO USA!

xo,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment