Saturday, August 11, 2012

Plush update

Happy Saturday.  I was busy sewing last night while watching the NY Jets pre-season game.
Meet Simon the proper little bear and Finnegan, Fionna's little brother.  He has a thing for mustaches.  Not sure if it will stay the jury is out on that one.   Both Simon and Finnegan are made of light weight corduroy.

I'm already possibly re-designing Simon.  I think he's too skinny.  I might chub him up at bit.  Not sure though.  I'll be added all 3 to the shop this weekend as a pre-launch sale.  They will be available at a discount before the line is officially available.   I won't be taking orders on the plush.  I've decided to make them and list them type of item.  So if it's in the shop it will be ready to ship in approx 24-48 hours of purchase.  I'll announce shop updates of my plush here, on twitter and Facebook.

Now I have to work on doll versions of my popular kokeshi characters i.e....Disney Princesses, Red Ridding hood,  Alice in Wonderland, Leia and Han Solo ect..

Now to introduce you to Simon and Finnegan......


Finnegan


Simon


I'd love to know what you think of them!

Enjoy the weekend.

XO,

K



No comments:

Post a Comment