Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thinking of Fall

It's right around the corner, Yay!  I love the cool crisp air, smell of burning leaves and the beautiful colors the leaves turn.

I'm wrapping up the last of my customs in the next 2 weeks I can't believe it.  Soon miss Emily will be here.  Still no nursery progress btw.  In between orders I'm trying to start my stock for the holidays.  I painted this new design perfect for a fall/halloween themed party or wedding or just to display with this years holiday decor.

A tribute to Tim Burtons Corpse Bride.  An exclusive a Knottingwood ready to ship!  I actually made 2 sets.  I also have some new hair clips in the shop.  Really cute for back to school or stocking stuffers.  I'm thinking of pairing them as a gift set with a peg doll pendant.

Corpse Bride $45.00 


Hair clips set of 2 $7.50




Kokeshi Peg Custom recently finished.  Full customs Kokeshi couples will resume Dec 1, 2012


XO,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment