Sunday, August 19, 2012

Here Come the Holidays....

Ok a little early but I'm starting to get my Holiday ideas/stock ready.  I only have 2 more months till little miss E arrives.

Today I finished a Cinderella Kokeshi Ornament and as set of Thankful Pilgrims.  Both are in the Shop ready to ship.  I'm just about done with custom wedding orders.  September will be dedicated to working on stock so it's full and ready while I take a few weeks after giving birth.

Let me show you these cuties.....

I think Cinderella needs her Evil Step Sisters.....







I also have some new products I want to work out.  I want to have some ready for the Holiday rush but I may wait to debut them until 2013.  I've also be re-thinking my peg dolls.  There are so many sellers now offering them I want to try to pull my self from the masses.  From all the sellers replicating my style.  I'm thinking of retiring the Original Peg dolls and sticking to the Kokeshi style dolls. I just really love their innocent simple style.  This decision is also based on my where I get my peg dolls from.  It's a hit or miss with the quality of the dolls.  Lately they have reverted back to the old way they made them but I can't be guaranteed I'll get those every time I order.  The kokeshi are more consistent.  Stock will be easier for me.  I won't have to order so many different styles.  I also think it will make the shop more cohesive.

We'll I'm off to finish watching North by Northwest.  Have you seen it?  It's a classic.  I swoon over Cary Grant!

XO,

K


No comments:

Post a Comment