Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Shop Re-vamp & Custom Schedual

With Sept creeping up I thought I would post a reminder that I will stop accepting customs on Sept 1, 2012 to start prepping for Miss Emily to arrive.  I have a ton of things still to do #1 is move my office to the guest bedroom so I can start painting and decorating the nursery.

My store will remain open Sept 1 but I will not take any more customs.  The shop will be stocked with ready to ship items (which I have to start ) and semi - custom cake toppers.  There will be lots of Kokeshi dolls/ornaments ready for the holiday season.  I also have some new items that are non wood which I can't wait to share.  Join me on my Facebook page and twitter.  I post sneak peaks there first!

The shop will close for 2 weeks after I give birth then re-open for the holiday season.  Deadlines for holiday items will be as follows:

U.S orders must be received by Dec 1, 2012
INTL orders must be received by Nov 26, 2012

Customs will resume on Jan 1, 2013 however I will only be accepting 5-7 customs per month.  Those listing will be available the first of every month,  once they're gone new listings will not be available until the first of the next month.  It will be a sort of shop update so be sure to follow me on twitter and Facebook.  I will notify followers the day before they go up.

Hope that makes sense LOL.  Oh and here is a new little cutie I listed in the shop this week.  Miss Abigal the witch.  I just love her!  Check out her spider headband...






XO,

K




No comments:

Post a Comment