Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Bow Tie

I finally finished my bow tie prototype.  I pretty happy with  how it turned out.  It only needs a little tweaking as far as how to attach it to a collar.  I made a small loop out of fabric with velcro on each end but it it tedious to do.  I think I'm going to try sewing little elastic hoops on each end of the bow tie then you can just slip the collar through.

Here is Miss Zoey as my model.  Poor girl she doesn't wear a collar.  I use a harness when walking her outside.  She had now clue what was round her neck.  So cute don't you think?


It can be used as a bow too!


Hopefully this weekend I can make a few more.  I want to have some in the shop by fall.  All  ready to ship items.  I also have an idea to use this bow on headbands for girls.   Flowers for collars or headbands will be coming too.  Oh so many ideas, I have some really great ideas for Holiday gifts.  

With only 2 1/2 months left till Miss Emily comes I need to start working my butt off.  I still have customs to finish plus get stock going for the shop PLUS get the nursery started.  Ugh !

Happy Wed!

XO,
K



No comments:

Post a Comment