Sunday, August 4, 2013

Holiday Ordering Deadlines

I've been thinking of the Holidays lately(I know it's too early) but when you run your own small business it's never too early.  I come up with my ordering deadline for U.S. and International orders.  These dates are the very last date to order items and have them guaranteed for Holiday delivery.

Thanksgiving...... 
U.S.A.......Nov 1, 2013

Christmas..... 
U.S.A....Dec 1, 2013
International........Nov 25, 2013 


I'm hoping to start some stock inventory for the up coming season.  Popular items that will be ready to ship 24-48 hrs after purchase.  Customs should be ordered early to assure holiday delivery.  I plan on taking the month of December off to enjoy with family.  The shop will remain open but only with in stock ready to ship items.  Wedding/Bridal toppers will be available but will not be worked on until the 1st of the year so if your getting married in January order before Dec 1, 2013

Be sure to follow me here, Twitter (knottingwood) and Instagram (knottingwood) I debut most of my new designs there first before putting them in the shop.  You'll also be privy to secret sales if you follow!

Happy Sunday

K

No comments:

Post a Comment