Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Mini Dessert Stand!





 

I'm giddy over these new mini dessert stands (I'm a geek I know) silly how something so simple can make someone so happy.  I think their perfect to display any tiny dessert or topper.  I used to have some faux cupcakes and I wanted to do a photo with one of them on the stand but of course I can't find them.  I think in my office cleaning purge I accidentally threw them out.  Aahhh!  I'll have to order a new one or two soon

Let me tell you about these stands.  They measure 3" in diameter and about 2-2 1/2"H.  They could perch on top of a cake or display them in your kitchen with a faux dessert cupcake, mini cookies or candy or a real the real thing for that matter.   I'll be making lots of different colors and patterns.  Those will be ready to ship in my shop , well that's the plan anyway.  

I'm getting closer to starting my holiday inventory.  That's always exciting but stressful at the same time.  Especially when your trying to complete orders in between.  

What do you think of our little dessert stands.  I'd love to hear your thoughts!

XO,
K




No comments:

Post a Comment