Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Taking the Plunge

It's been a long long time since I did a craft fair/event.  My past experiences have been ok nothing to write home about.  This year I decided to give them a try again well 2 be exact.  I will be selling/showing at the following events this fall

September 28, 2013

Made in Monmouth County  this event is designed to showcase businesses and products made in Monmouth County NJ.  It's being held at the Mac Center at Monmouth University in Long Branch, NJ.  


December 7 & 8, 2013 

JLMC's Home for the Holidays this event is in it's 6th year.  It's held at the Rumson Country Day School

If you live in NJ in or near Monmouth County come visit me!  I plan on having lots of ready to ship items, holiday items ect.  I will also have a look book for my wedding cake toppers along with some examples so if your a bride getting married next year here's your chance to see them in person to get an idea of the craftsman ship, size and ask questions!

Now to figure out a cute and inviting display but most importantly build inventory!


No comments:

Post a Comment