Thursday, August 15, 2013

Show and Tell

I really love when I get a request for something other than the traditional Bride and Groom.  I was recently contacted by a lovely bride and groom to create 2 of their favorite characters from the tv show Adventure Time.   Princess Flame and Finn.   This one was so exciting to do because I got to try my hand a combining clay with my wood kokeshi dolls.

Princess Flame has some crazy hair that sticks up.  I used paper clay to sculpt and recreate her "do"




Finn looks to wear a hat with little ears





I'm happy to report the client was thrilled.  I think they might make an appearance in the shop. I get a lot of character request I'm toying with going in that direction.  Offering more Tv, Cartoon characters

We'll see!

Happy Thursday




No comments:

Post a Comment